I’m WhileBug(Peiran Wang, 王沛然), a student who is interested and serve as ‘oxen and horse’(‘牛马’,🤪) in Blockchain/System/Networking/PLSE. I am pursuing master degree in cybersecurity in Tsinghua University. I graduated from Sichuan University in Cybersecurity Talented Class in 2022. During my undergraduate, I got National Scholarship, and got GPA of 3.92.
I organize SCU-Leap-Manual for CS/SE/Cybersecurity students in SCU, if you want to join us, please drop me an email😁.
My research interest includes distributed system, blockchain, AI security/privacy, PLSE.
- 2023.03: 🎉🎉 Look for finance/tech internship in blockchain/system at company during 2023 summer, if you are interested in working with me, please drop me an email.
- 2023.03: 🎉🎉 Welcome to my new homepage!
- 2022.09: 🎉🎉 Start to pursue a master degree in Tsinghua University!
- 2022.06: 🎉🎉 Graduate from Sichuan University with excellent graduate honor and excellent graduate thesis!
- 2022.06: 🎉🎉 Finish research internship in MSRA with MSRA Star of Tomorrow Award!
- 2022.09: 🎉🎉 Start research internship in MSRA.
- 2022.09 - 2025.04 (now), Tsinghua University, Institute of Network Sciences and Cyberspace.
- 2018.09 - 2022.06, Sichuan University, Cybersecurity College, cybersecurity excellence class(1/18), excellent undergraduate, excellent undergraduate thesis.
- 2022.06 - Now, John Hopkins University, Prof.Yinzhi Cao, U.S.
- 2022.09 - 2023.04, Tsinghua University, Internet Measurement Group, China.
- 2022.08 - 2023.03, Purdue University, Prof.Yongle Zhang, U.S.
- 2021.09 - 2022.06, Microsoft Research Asia, System Research Group, China.
- 2020.09 - 2022.06, Sichuan University, Prof.Beibei Li, China.
- 2020.05 - 2020.11, Sichuan University, Prof. Cheng Huang, China.
- Defending Byzantine Attacks in Ensemble Federated Learning: A Reputation-based Phishing Approach, 1st student author, IEEE FGCS
- FLPhish: Reputation-based Phishing Byzantine Defense in Ensemble Federated Learning, 1st student author, IEEE ISCC
- FedVANET: Efficient Federated Learning with Non-IID Data for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks, IEEE GlobeCom
- TANGRAM: Automating Execution Planning for Distributed Deep Neural Network, 1st author, In submission
- DimT-SL: Mitigating Label Leakage in Two-Party Split Learning, 1st author, In submission
- FedCliP: Communication Efficient Federated Learning with Client Pruning, In submission
- FedChain: A Secure Proof of Federated Learning Consensus Protocol for Blockchain, 1st author, In submission
- Top AS Router Geolocation in Databases: Performance and Techniques, In submission
- TinyG: Accurate IP Geolocation Using a Tiny Number of Probers, In submission
- pFedRPCA: Personalized Federated Learning with Robust Principal Component Analysis, In submission
- Privacy-Preserving Generative Adversarial Learning, 1st author.
- Defending Ethics Risks in Generative Models, 1st author.
- Defending Model Completion Attack in Split Learning via Dimension Confusion, 1st author.
- Personalized Federated Learning via Sparse Local Training
🎖 Honors and Awards
- 2022.08 Outstanding Undergraduate Thesis @SCU
- 2022.06 Microsoft Research Asia Star of Tomorrow Award @MSRA
- 2022.06 Outstanding Undergraduate Graduates @SCU
- 2019.08 National Scholarship (for top 0.2% students in China) @National Ministry of Education
- 2019.08 Sichuan University First Class Scholarship @SCU
- 2021.09 26th IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC 2021) Best Paper Award @IEEE ISCC
💬 Invited Talks
📰 Academic Services
- Reviewer: IEEE TIFS
- External Reviewer: IEEE KSEM, IEEE ICC, AAAI